Friday, October 2, 2009

Someone tell Barca to give it a rest already

Geez, what does it take to shut these guys up. As much as I love the club, it's started to annoy me now. They've been hounding Arsenal and Fabregas for a while now. After clear indications by the club and the player that Cesc won't be moving to Barca, they still aren't giving up. In the lastest episode, Xavi has made an appeal to his club to make an official bid for Cesc Fabregas.


Xavi loves the chemistry he has with Fabregas on the field when playing for spain and would like to bring that to the club level. He went onto say something which struck a little odd to me for some reason. "I especially hope that Cesc comes. He is a football player with Barca DNA and he is showing at Arsenal that he is on another level."

Here's my question to Xavi. If he's such a great player with Barca written all over him. Why did Barca let him go in the first place? Give it a rest, he's here to stay.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They can get their fckn mitts of Fabregas. You're right Barca are obviously fantastic at spotting great talent when they see it. I bet it just KILLS them that he was right under their noses the whole time. Wat we are showing is that Arsenal is on another level FULL STOP. They are just pissed that they took the one whose career was almost over (I still love you Thierry but after I cried in the UCL final against Barca, how could you!)

Cesc, if you are reading this (because u will be) stay right where you are

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think....